20 April 2010

Tofu Adventure

One of my favorite food writers/bloggers – Kim O’Donnel – occasionally has theme weeks on her blog and two weeks ago was Tofu and Tempeh Challenge week. So, I bought a block of tofu, which I have never cooked with before and made dinner twice with it. Last Thursday, Reagan and I had a modified tofu and broccoli based on this recipe. I thought it was good, but would follow the recipe a bit more closely next time to give it more flavor, since I skipped a few steps this time. As you can see, Reagan was a big fan.

Not only did she enjoy the tofu, but you can see her clap at the beginning as a sign for “more”. She’s getting better at the actual sign, though I think she thinks it means “food”. We’ll keep working on that one. And, you can see how much she loves to eat from a big fork.

1 comment:

Emily Nohner said...

She is seriously the cutest lil thing :) So fun!