29 April 2010

Conquering the Kitchen

I suppose it was bound to happen eventually, but Reagan (and Jack) have really taken to opening the kitchen cabinets and pulling out everything that is inside. We do have a lock on the cabinet with plastic bags and dish soap, but otherwise, they pretty much have free reign on anything they can reach. The favorite right now is the corner cabinet by the sink. This has 2 spinning shelves, one contains Reagan’s bottles, cups, and other supplies stored mostly in a colander and the other (after trading storage locations with the small and sometimes sharp appliances) contains the wooden salad bowls and crab mallets. I’m not sure what I was doing the other night, but I turned around and found this…

IMG_2482

IMG_2483 IMG_2486

3 comments:

Marcy said...

she looks so sly in the last one.

Emily Nohner said...

OMG!!!! PRECIOUS!! love this girl. ps I will be in DC June 10! Mark your cal.

Jenny said...

James would do the same if we didn't have locks on all the cabinets...so I leave some wooden bowls and metal trays where he can get them. He has a ball!