05 June 2009

Wow! What a big day I had.

First, I went to my local coffee shop with Mom, Dad, my neighbor Jennifer and her son Jack, who I will share a nanny with in September. Mom and Dad forgot their camera, but Jennifer had hers. I'll post those pics when she sends them.

Then I took a nap after Mom fed me...Doesn't she look great?


Next I hung out with my friends in my nursery


Dad was telling funny jokes all day long...he's really funny.

Then I went to the doctor. I was very brave and they told me I am doing great. Almost back to my birth weight.

I got to ride in my stroller for the first time...I liked that.
It was a big day.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

that second one is like that scene in ET.

Anonymous said...

Susan looks awesome and Reagan gets prettier every day. Keep those pictures coming.
papa and grandma

Big E said...

Tim,

I am embarassed at how long it took me to figure out that this post was not from your perspective.

She's just perfect! I cannot get over the hair. Too bad we're far away or our kids could be BFFs.

Give Susan and Reagan a hug for me.

Love- E

PS Nice of you to name your baby after the second best president.

PPS If you want any unsolicited advise my blog is www.motherhoodfornormalpeople.com