13 March 2011

DADDY'S MILK!!!

So we are here in Puerto Rico for a family get away (pictures forth coming). The weather has been great...Reagan loves the pool, the beach and the "hot pool." We are tired of going to restaurants (well Reagan is; thus, we are too) but we just discovered a delivery service that picks up from most restaurants in San Juan. Even after the deliver charge, it is cheaper (and better) than the resort.

We took a cab to old San Juan the other day and stopped at a grocery to pick up some snacks. I figured since a 6-pack of El Presidente (the beer of choice, despite being from the Dominican Republic) costs $8 versus $8 per bottle at the resort, I should buy a six pack. When we got back to the hotel, one fell out of the cab (luckily it didn't break) and Reagan exclaimed in her most concerned tone "Daddy's Milk!" I am not sure how I should feel about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can only hope Noah is as concerned about my booze.