10 July 2010

Stroller Fun

Reagan got an awesome pink play stroller for her birthday while we were in Huron. She really liked it there, and she’s loving it at home. She loves giving Violet a ride and especially loves when Violet wears the beads as a necklace.

Upstairs has a bit more space to run it back and forth, so that’s where we’ve been playing.

IMG_2848 IMG_2842 IMG_2843 

I know, I know, she has no pants on. I haven’t done laundry since we got back and she doesn’t have any clean pj shorts… maybe tonight. And, I’m not sure why she’s so into the pacifier these days. She doesn’t use them for soothing, just pulls them out of the cabinet and likes to play with them. It’s pretty funny to see her with one in her mouth, because she hasn’t used one in so long. I guess it’s good to chew on, especially with her molars on their way in.

No comments: