06 July 2010

The Huron Beach

So, I was thinking about what I might post from our week (for Tim and Reagan) and long weekend (me). We took pictures on a few different cameras this weekend, but I only brought the point and shoot upstairs right now, so the beach pictures are it.

Even though Tim and Reagan got to Huron on Sunday afternoon and I didn’t arrive until Thursday night, the first day Reagan got to the beach (I think) was Friday. These are from Saturday once Tim was able to pull himself away from working.

We found cousin Sophie and Ben enjoying the water when we arrived.

IMG_2816

We had fun digging in the sand, splashing in the water, and relaxing.

IMG_2820 

IMG_2827

And, we had some fun floating on the “quad”opus with cousins Tyler and Jenna.IMG_2830

1 comment:

em!ly said...

I love the picture of Reagan in the beach chair, it's adorable!!!