03 March 2010

Ever the TV watcher

I admit, I watch more TV than I should, even when Reagan’s around, but I like the background noise. It just happens that there’s not much space upstairs, so the TV is right there. Sometimes Reagan doesn’t care at all that the TV is on and sometimes, she can’t keep her eyes off it.

IMG_2025

IMG_2163

IMG_2142 

IMG_2159

And yes, she does have and wear clothes, we just usually hang upstairs at the beginning or end of the day. Since Reagan doesn’t really like the whole getting dressed process, we give her a break between the diaper and clothes.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the last shot with her modeling pose. Whatever you do, don't introduce Elmo. We have a bit of an Elmo tv obsession going on.

Sus said...

Well, we watch Elmo's Ducks on YouTube, which is pretty cute. Her attention span isn't much longer than that, though.