11 February 2010

So sad…

I seriously don’t know what happened. Reagan and I were walking to the front door to take pictures of Tim shoveling and the camera just slipped out of my hand right to the floor. Well, it dropped at the worst possible angle and…IMGP2181

the lens/zoom housing cracked and is crooked and won’t close. If you turn it on, it just beeps at you and shuts off.

I did a bit of searching last night for a replacement and there is now a newer model. For some crazy reason, this model, which I really do love, is twice as much as its “replacement”. I guess I’ll have to search my favorite electronics websites to see who has the best deal. Bummer.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

i was going to recommend a camera that a friend of ours just got (she and her husband are very arty and gadget people), the Canon S90, but I looked it up first - holy cow it's expensive!