22 February 2010

A few steps

I was talking to another neighborhood mom the other day – though I can’t remember who – said a friend was using a laundry basket as a walker. We tried the laundry basket, but Reagan just walked on her knees. But, this empty storage bin is just the right height. Reagan veers a little to the left and runs into either the wall or the railing or the tv console, but seems to think it’s funny. And, sometimes, crawling is much more effective.

Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital Camera (Dark Grey)

And, this is the first video with our new camera! I decided on the Canon Powershot 1200IS in Dark Gray, which looks kind of blue in some lights. I’m not in love with it yet, though it’s very similar to the last one, but I do like that it has a battery level display, which is a new feature. I don’t understand, though, either the image stabilization function or the “Auto” setting. The manual doesn’t explain either of these things, so I’ll have to do a bit more research here.

1 comment:

em!ly said...

ADORABLE! She's just so cute, and growing so quickly!!!

And you'll have to let me know how the camera works out. I dropped mine the other night and it's really unhappy, and I'm pretty sure we had the same camera (mine's also been through three new lenses b/c they didn't always shut properly or the color was off) so I'm in the hunt for something new.