16 June 2010

Poor, Sick Baby

Our sweet, independent baby has had this cold for the past few weeks and it’s so sad that she hasn’t felt like herself. She has had bucket loads of snot running out of her nose and a low-grade fever on and off. In addition to her 12 month appointment, Tim also took Reagan in last week and I spoke with a nurse the other day. These viral things are so frustrating, because there’s nothing to do about it except treat the symptoms. I don’t want to jinx it, but I think we’re finally on the tail-end of this. Thankfully, she is sleeping really well and we all appreciate that. I’m just ready to get my happy little girl back.

IMG_2680

IMG_2681

IMG_2682

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything more
frustrating as a parent, than having a sick child and not being able to do much about it. I hope Reagan is on the upswing to being her cheerful self.

Grandma A

Emily Nohner said...

Feel better Reagan!!!!!