14 October 2009

Dance Party

Reagan and I had a little dance party tonight. She really likes when you sing to her and likes it even more when there are fun hand motions to go with the song - like Eensy Weensy Spider. I was trying to think of other songs like that and for some reason came up with the Chicken Dance. This was pretty entertaining, so I found the music online. Thanks to YouTube, I was led to this video, which, in my opinion, is even better than the Lawrence Welk Show does the Chicken Dance and she thought it was great, laughing the whole time.




She wasn't too excited that I sat her in the chair for a picture in her newest cold weather ensemble, but I still think she looks cute!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

She is looking so cute and we can't wait to see her soon. Little known fact about the Evolution of Dance - I went to high school with him! He tours the country talking to mostly colleges, etc. - motivational speaker. See, Bucyrus has some fine people.

Marcy said...

so cute! Will she be wearing the cold weather ensemble on Sunday?