29 July 2009

A Few Pics

A quick update, since I really should be sleeping now. Tim left on Monday for Denver for a few days, so Reagan and I have been on our own since he left for work Monday morning. We do okay by ourselves, but we both miss Tim when he's not here for so long.

Reagan went for her 8 week well baby visit on Tuesday and is still doing great. She was 12.0 lbs and 24 in! And she got a few shots, which went okay when they happened, but wiped her out for the afternoon. She's feeling much better today, so walked down to our local, Philadelphia-style sandwich shop Taylor for lunch and it was delicious!

Working out with dad













I think she's cute when she's angry and, no, I didn't let her scream too long.













Something about the doctor's office makes her really happy - or it could have been the long nap she took while we were visiting my coworkers.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

awwww... she got so chubby! So CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I miss early mornings with Reagan. She's growing so fast.